Aon Attorneys Advantage
“Since the 1980s, Aon Attorneys Advantage has grown from a regional to a national lawyers’ professional liability insurance program serving standard and non-standard risks. In keeping with our goal to provide value-driven solutions to attorneys, you can now receive quotes for multiple business insurance products quickly and seamlessly using our innovative online platform.”
Joseph Guerrero, President
Aon Attorneys Advantage
Aon Attorneys Advantage is the program within Aon Affinity that specializes in providing professional liability insurance to small law firms. It was founded in the 1980s in California with the endorsement of the Los Angeles Bar Association. In the 1990s the unit was named Aon Attorneys Advantage and increased its reach into 37 states. Today, the program continues its mission of offering stable, broad malpractice coverage and is available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Over 10,000 law firms insured
- Partners with over 250 insurance brokers
- Program underwritten by AXIS Insurance, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Co.
Aon Affinity is a brand name of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., the premier provider of innovative insurance solutions for groups with a common profession, interest, transaction, or event.
- Over 26 million individual customers
- Endorsed by more than 200 professional associations
- Over 2,000 employees across the U.S.
- Partners with over 16,000 independent agent and brokers
- Relationships with 175+ insurance carriers
Aon Affinity has been an operating unit of Aon plc (NYSE: AON) since 1947. Aon is a world leader in insurance brokerage, risk management, human resources services, and consulting.
- Comprised of 50,000 colleagues working out of more than 500 offices in 120 countries
- #2 largest insurance broker in the world in 2016, according to Business Insurance magazine
- Ranked in the top 500 in Fortune Magazine’s top 2,000 global companies
- Clients include over half of the Fortune 500 and a third of the Fortune Global 500
- ‘A’ (Excellent) financial rating from the insurance financial rating service A.M. Best Co.
Aon’s vast industry resources support us in creating highly competitive insurance programs specifically designed to meet the insurance needs of our clients. To learn more about Aon, visit www.aon.com